Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

18 weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces.

Picture of Baby: None this week. Our ultrasound is scheduled for July 29th.

Maternity Clothes: I have a bit more of bump now. I'm thinking that I may have to get some new clothes soon.

Weight Gain: Down another pound this week from the last time I was at the Dr.

Belly: Definitively looks more pregnant than chubby...

Stretch Marks: nothing new...

Sleep: Have had some leg craps at night ugh...

Best Moment of the Week:hearing the baby's heart beat again. And hearing the little critter moving around and making a thumping sound on the dopler.

Movement: I was definitely feeling some moving around in there on Wednesday after lunch.

Symptoms: still tired somewhat...

Food Cravings: This past weekend I had a real need for Chinese food, but I definitely had that craving long before baby.

Gender: Not sure & won't know till B-Day :)

What I Miss: Nothing really...

What I'm Looking Forward to: The weekend and vacation next week. And for Todd to be able to feel the baby move too. :)

Weekly Wisdom: Keeping cool when it's 90 degrees is important...

Milestones: Feeling definite movement.

Emotions:Excited to feel the baby moving....

1 comment :

Cori said...

18 Weeks!!! Awesome! I didn't realize you were not going to find out the sex of the baby! You go girl! Stay cool this summer:)