Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of Baby:
Baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom.

Picture of Baby: None this week. We do have an appointment next week I'm not sure if they will do an ultrasound or not.

Maternity Clothes: I have a bit more of bump now. I'm thinking that I may have to get some new clothes soon.

Weight Gain: Not sure.

Belly: If a wear a more form firring top you can definitely see a "bump"

Stretch Marks: nothing new...

Sleep: Have had some leg craps at night ugh...

Best Moment of the Week:found out our baby will have a cousin born right around the same time...

Movement: maybe?

Symptoms: still tired somewhat...

Food Cravings: Sour Lemonade...the stuff that you make from the frozen can.

Gender: Not sure & won't know till B-Day :)

What I Miss: Nothing really...

What I'm Looking Forward to: Registering and working on the baby's room.

Weekly Wisdom:

Milestones: I have a "bump"

Emotions: excited about what the future holds.

No comments :