Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: According to baby center the baby is about the size of an avocado. 4.5 inches long and 3.5 oz.

Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself

Belly: The people at church thought that I looked more preggers on Sunday so maybe it's staring to stick out a bit more now...

Stretch marks: Nothing new that I can tell..., but the round ligament pain at night seems to be happening...

Sleep: Now that the weather has cooled down sleeping is much better.

Best moment of the week: When the people at church said that I was starting to look more like there was a baby in there.

Movement: I did think that I maybe felt something Sunday morning, but it may just have been my stomach growling...

Symptoms: Round ligament pain...

Gender: We officially decided that we are not going to find out.

What I miss: Nothing at all

What I'm looking forward to: We are planning to do some shopping/ registering for the baby in the next couple of weeks.

Weekly wisdom: It sill not a great idea to brush you teeth before bed...uck...

Milestones: Starting to look "pregers" & making a few garage sale purchases...

Emotions: Getting more excited each week.

1 comment :

Megan said...

How exciting to not find out the sex till the little one is here. I'm unpatient when it comes to that.