Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So little to say...

I don't have much to say right now. I had a wonderful Birthday spent with family and friends. My "big" gift was a Wii...I know seriously, how old am I? But, I do love it...I'm totally addicted to Mario brothers...


I have to say that I've been a bit down in the dumps...not because I turned the big 30, but because that's how it is with milestones these days. They all keep reminding me how long I have been waiting. At my party there was as many kids as there were adults...it can be so hard, but I am glad they were there...

I started reading the book eat, pray, love with the hopes that I finish it before the movie leaves the theater... So many things ring true in this book with how I feel myself...you know the whole feeling lost it this great big world...





No comments :