Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blah...

At this point I'm just and feeling down. I just don't feel like doing anything...I just feel like things are never going to change for us. I feel like maybe we should just get used to the way our life is and move on...but, as I am typing this it's making me cry, so I don't know...

Sunday I went to a water park with some friends and their 3 little boys 5,4 & 3. We had a very fun time and I was not sad all day. I had a great time and I loved it... Next week I will be going on a little vacation with my Brother, SIL and my niece. I'm sure that this will be a great time too.

My husband has been a coach for Jr. Tackle football (5th & 6th graders) for the last 15 years. He has now moved on to be the defense coach for the Jr. High team. I am excited for him, but I can't help but think of all the years I sat watching all his other games watching Mom's with babies in their strollers thinking next year this will be me...now that's never going to happen...

I just want this to be over one way or another...I'm so tired of waiting...

1 comment :

Megan said...

Only you two can decide how much you want to try to become parents. We can only support and pray that in the end you will be happy with whatever choices you have made.