Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One Year Old...

http://homemadehappenings.blogspot.com/2012/05/introducing-jesse-parker.html

I can not believe it's been a year.

A year ago...

 I had only held the boys a hand full of times.

 I was getting rides from friends to the hospital because I couldn't dive myself yet.

 I still had not wrapped my head around how much m life was changing.

I spent every 2 hours pumping around the clock.

I did not know how long it would be before we brought the boys home.

I did not fully realize how hard being the Mom of twins is. I was in baby love.

I did not realize how much sleep we really got before.

I did not realize the bond you can make with perfect strangers in less than 60 days time.

However I did realize...

How incredibly blessed we were.

How much our extended family and friends love all of us.

How hard it is to have healthy children when others are not.


Today...

The Boys...

Bring me so much joy.

Are the cutest ever.  Of course I may be biased. :)



photos taken by Liz Foley Photography

are into EVERYTHING!

Crawling, Scooting and pulling themselves everywhere.

are two very different little people.

crack me up all the time.

are worth all the struggles.

make miss their sister even more.


This past weekend we had their Birthday party.  There were over 60 people there from all over.  Some even made a 5 hour drive to be there.  I hope that one day they can fully appreciate how many truly love them.  I am so blessed to be their Mom.

There is so much that I want to put in this post...




No comments :