Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday in Heaven...

July 16, Eleanna spent her first birthday in heaven.

We had planned to go to the cemetery with the boys and release balloons.  The weather has been dreadfully hot, so we didn't go.  I found myself sad most of the day, but was glad to remember her and Ayla. 

I spoke with Ayla's Mom on Tuesday we both were feeling down, but I'm so blessed to have Teresa and Mike on this journey with us.  

 Each day I spend missing her.  I wonder what she would look like.  Would she look like Parker or Jesse.  Would she have had red hair too?  Would she be getting teeth, crawling...  There's part of me that can't wait till I get to see her in heaven.  I hope she knows that even if we didn't do those things for her on her birthday; she is ever in our hearts and always in my thoughts.  

July 18th was the boys due date.  

It's hard to believe that they should just be getting here.  

They both are wearing newborn clothes.  Jesse seems to be filling them out quickly, but I don't think that he's ready for the next size yet.  

They both are eating a lot.  Parker eats between 80-120ml about every 3-4 hours.  Jesse eats 100-200ml every 4-5 hours and has been sleeping from about midnight-2am till 9am.  

Parker's refulx bothers him quite a  bit and he spits up more than Jesse.  

They both hold their heads us really well.  They also are starting to enjoy some time awake.  They like the bouncy seat.  I've also been able to take them on a couple of stroller rides.  In all my years of infertility that was one thing that I was looking forward to the most.  Pushing them in the stroller.    The first time I pushed them down the street my eyes welled up with big crocodile tears.  

Well it seems Jesse wants to eat again...

No comments :