Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sometimes it all seems so trivial...

On Friday a blog that I frequent for awesome card ideas announced that her husband passed away after a very short battle with cancer. She has so much faith and hope for God plans for her and her young sons. She is truly and inspiration. My god bless her in the coming days and may she feel the comfort for the holy spirit as she grieves the loss of her best friend, partner and father of her children.

If you want to visit her blog:

http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/

It's at times like this that makes me so glad that we are healthy and together. Life can be so short and I hate to feel like I'm wasting it on unattainable dreams...

2 comments :

Megan said...

Its sad how short life can be and we spend it worrying about the future. Its hard to live in the current day, but that might be all you have left.

Melody said...

This is very sad! I also wanted to tell you that I deleted my Jealousy post but NOT because of your comment. That girl, I work with her and she reads my blog. she just won teacher of the year the day I posted that. I knew it would be so obvious that it was her. So, I deleted it since I do have to work with her every day.