Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

What IF I hadn't had fertility issues?

I would have a 3 year old.

I would possibly be pregnant with #2.

I wouldn't be in church so much.

I wouldn't have my dog Holly.

I wouldn't have experienced Stampin' Up! Convention in 2008.

I wouldn't have made such great friends.

I would be having play dates instead of nights out with the hubby.

I may not have realized how perfect that my husband is for me.

I wouldn't have been there for others with infertility.

I wouldn't have read so many blogs.

I wouldn't have so many questions for GOD.

I wouldn't spend at least a little part of every day wondering if I will ever be a mother.

I'd be eligible to have cake at the local restaurant on Mother's Day.

I may not have cried so much.

I wouldn't be who I am today.



1 comment :

Megan said...

Life is full of what Ifs no matter what your situation is. Its the challenges in life that shapes us into who we are. We can only embrace what we do have in our lives and try not to dwell on the what ifs because that will only hurt us more.